We’re back! Gosh I missed sharing food with you guys! It’s been quite a rollercoaster ride the past weeks with lots of cooking (naturally), baking (uhm..not so naturally..to be continued though 😉 ) and some exciting new developments that I’ll tell you all about soon, promise! For now, let’s talk about this to-die-for Veggie Frittata. My love for eggs is endless. Why? There’s so much versatility to this little round beauty. Really, what CAN’T you do with an egg? 😀
Anyway, I’m sharing this recipe with you for that hearty lunchdate, that solo dinner quicky or a fantastic weekend breakfast (hopefully followed by a looong walk or something…it’s a heavy meal guys!).
Enjoy this foodilicious Veggie Frittata and scroll down for the RECIPE!
- Serving 4-6
- 4-5 large eggs
- 1 red onion
- some chopped tomatoes and spinach
- 1 medium sized carrot (chopped)
- fresh parsley (a handful)
- creme fraiche
- salt and pepper
- optional: spice it up with some turmeric or paprika powder (in the egg mix)
- Beat the eggs with a scoop of creme fraiche and some chopped fresh parsley
- Fy all veggies on medium heat with some olive oil for 4-5 minutes (stir often)
- Turn the heat down to low-medium and pour the egg mixture over the veggies. Cover well and let it stay for about 3-5 minutes. Try to move the pan once in awhile to see if it's all more firm.
- When the mixture starts to firm up on the top side, grab a plate and turn the Frittata over on the plate. Sweep it back into the pan for another 3-5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with some feta cheese, a cucumber salad sider and some Turkish bread. Delish!