The moment my train arrived at Forrest Hill station I began to wonder how far I was from Central London. Such a lovely, green area with tranquility that is so rare to find in London. It’s fantastic that this part of the city is just a hop, skip and an overground train ride away. With my busy photo-shoot schedule this almost feels like an escape from the bustling city rhythm. As I look around and try to find my way through the gorgeous townhouses, dozens of children in school uniforms and that London summer sun, I’m starting to understand why people prefer this over Central London. I’m even more excited now to meet Zoe in beautiful East Dulwich.
I was introduced to Zoe through a friend and former colleague in the fitness industry, Bianca Karel. When I told Bianca that I was going to London for some features she connected me with Zoe and that´s when I ventured down to South-East London to meet her. Although I believe that we all connect through sharing a plate, Zoe and I instantly bonded and became friends. Her love and passion for fitness has put this energetic woman on the map in the finess industry. With several group exercise concepts and a large following base she travels around intensively, going from one sports convention to another and teaching regular (signature!) group sports classes at various gyms. Today she’s sharing her signature way to eat all necessary vitamins she needs to continue her active lifestyle. No intense culinary process, but just great, healthy food by my fantabulous Royal Queen of Fitness: Zoe McNulty!
- a mix of your favorite vegetables
- chicken breast
- ground fennel seeds
- ground tarragon
- ground chilies
- coconut oil (natural)
- Preheat the oven at 200C/400F
- Coarsley chop up all your favorite vegetables. Wash, peel & cook if necessary for 5-10 minutes in boiling water (e.g. root vegetables like sweet potatoes)
- Wrap up pieces of chicken breast, seasoned with spices, in aluminum foil
- Pop the vegetables into the oven for about 25 minutes. After 25 minutes add the aluminum wrapped chicken into the oven and continue roasting/baking for another 20-25 minutes
- You can use the leftover liquids of the chicken as the base of a nice gravy on the side! Enjoy!